Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday

Here are a few pictures from yesterday:







David's Uncle George came to visit us yesterday! We went out on an expedition to find David an iphone, and a few short hours later Dave is the proud owner of the new iphone! Then Uncle George and I went out to eat and picked David up a steak that he thoroughly enjoyed. Today I am bit under the weather, I think it may have been too much of the good food we ate last night......David's flap surgery was moved up to tomorrow, so I need to start feeling better!

3 comments:

Preppy 101 said...

Yay for finding David an iPhone. That is quite a feat considering how popular this one is!! Hope you start feeling better!! Will be thinking and praying for you and David. xoxo

KD's Photo Blog said...

Congrats on getting the IPhone David

I am praying that your surgery goes well tomorrow.

Look forward to hearing the update in the near future!

God bless

Kelly D <>< :)

Founder
Operation Celebration myspace.com/kdsaysthanks

Wife of a Wounded Soldier said...

Hope the surgery goes well. Your husband looks like he is doing well. I see they updated the 4inch tvs that they had while we were there. A good improvement =)