Here are a few updates:
1. My jaw problem turns out to be my Masseter muscle, not my jaw. The Dr. gave me muscle relaxers and they have really done the trick, its a little sore but otherwise pain free now!
2. Dave got a night pass last night and stayed over at the Mologne House with me. We actually felt normal for a night.
3. His knee is really bothering him, it swells up with fluid and is very painful. The 2 pins below it leak and are very red. They started him on antibiotics again.
4. He may be released on Monday or Tuesday as long as his knee is OK.
5. Yesterday was his first shower in 3 months.
I am heading over there shortly to pick up orders, make an appointment, and stay the night with Dave.